The professional choice of Oscar-winning directors
FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera
|Name||FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera|
- Unlocked: All premium features have been unlocked.
* Support for Zhiyun Smooth 5 gimbal.
* Oppo Find X3 Lite: support for 60fps up to 4K.
* Mi 10T Pro: support for 60fps in selfie cam.
* Mi 11T Pro: support for 60fps up to 4K and 10 bits.
* Samsung S22: Support for 10 bits (for some models) and Ultra Bitrate (up to 580Mbps).
* Several minor fixes.
*Download our free FiLMiC Pro Evaluator to view which app capabilities are supported by your device*
FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced cinema video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro features cutting-edge capabilities and is the most responsive manual filming app available on mobile.
FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other app:
A Good Night – John Legend music video
Unsane & High Flying Bird – Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine – Sean Baker
Lose You to Love Me – Selena Gomez music video
Stupid Love – Lady Gaga
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and artists with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the Cinematographer Kit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2/V3 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range and setting compatible Android device capabilities on par with traditional camera systems costing thousands more. †
FiLMiC Pro also offers a range of cinematic film looks (optional in-app purchase) that can be applied in-camera at time of capture to deliver a truly cinematic aesthetic without the need for timely grading in post. †
v6 Banner Features:
• Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure
• Live analytics suite including Zebras, False Color and Focus Peaking
• 10-bit support for compatible handsets
• Realtime film looks (8-bit) †
• Clean HDMI Out for monitoring and webcam use (adapters required)
• Ramped zoom rocker
• Waveform monitor with tri-mode histogram
• Manual white balance adjustment with custom presets
• Content Management System for file naming
• FiLMiC Sync account to store presets in the cloud and share between devices
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2/V3 †
• Live shadow and highlight controls †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance controls †
(† Available as an optional in-app purchase. Not available on all devices).
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level
• Vertical and landscape orientations
• Variable speed zoom
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, and 60 fps**
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps**
• Slow and fast motion FX
• Time lapse capture
• Downsampling to multiple resolutions
• Saved shooting presets
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays
• Image stabilization**
• FiLMiC Labs (try experimental features not officially supported on device)
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. Remote allows you to control an Android device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote
** Not supported on all devices.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
• Exposure: ISO and shutter speed
• Manual focus
8 aspect ratios including:
• Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
5 encoding options to balance quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Ultra (offers up to 580Mbps on supported devices)
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 200Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic lens desqueeze
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4/5/Q3
• Movi Cinema Robot
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4/5
Advanced Audio Features:
• Pro audio meter
• Manual input gain
• External microphone level control
Note: Not all features available on all devices. Use our free FiLMiC Evaluator to check what your device supports.
You are now ready to download FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app